WHM International Support team.
We have extensive experience of installation, servicing, completion and workover of surface wellheads, production trees, mudline equipment and associated components both onshore and offshore, worldwide. In depth knowledge and understanding of service and maintenance requirements of wellheads, Xmas trees and valves used in Oil & Gas industry installations and operations.
Wide experience of planned preventative maintenance on installed, flowing wells, including office based work at the client’s premises organising upcoming work scopes and logistics. Competent trainers of locally employed labour when on locations.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS within team.
- Testing, repair or change out a wide range of wellheads & X-MAS trees, Cameron, FMC, Vetco, IC.
- Well abandonments for surface and subsea wells.
- Experienced in Ingram Cactus compact wellhead systems.
- Installing and testing of Cameron SSMC wellheads, X-MAS trees.
- Knowledge of annual leak testing on most wells.
- Actuator repair and preventive maintenance.
- Daily dealing with client’s world wide.
- Supervisor of several tieback operations. Installing subsea template including Gyro operations
- Well clean up tools (subsea wellhead brushing and flushing equipment).
- Tieback Operations including space-outs
- Centraliser Installation.
- Use of Jacking systems offshore.
- Workshop equipment preparation.
- Subsea top up cementing systems.
- Helideck assistant trained.
- Helideck team member trained.
- Shell permit course PA level.
- Controlled bolting NVQ level.
- IWCF training course completed 2015.
- SHELL Well Services trade test.
- H2s awareness course.
- Familiar with most PC software programmes, i.e. word, excel etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.